Here is a list of ingredients that should not be present in any of yours skincare & cosmetic products, & if present should be discarded right away. Because when absorbed by the skin they can be hazardous.
- Synthetic colorants, Phthalates/Fragrance i.e. DHP, DBP5, DEHP and dibutyl phthalate,
- D&C or FD&C varieties,
- 1,4 Dioxane,
- Parabens listed as methyl, propyl, butyl and ethyl,
- Coal Tar Dyes,
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG)
- TEA (triethanolamine), DEA (Diethanolamine) and MEA (Monoethanolamine)
Read more about individual chemical ingredient here.