Hey Friends!! This recipe is going to blow your senses every morning you get yourself in the shower. It is extremely refreshing and foaming. I have been using body washes from the counter till now and thought it was high time to replace them with home made recipe since i have under gone the concept of natural living, Since this Summer I am making all fruity and citrus recipe to provide my skin routine a refreshing and brightening skin regime. Here one of my fav for this month.
- 1 tbsp shea butter (Unrefined and Organic)
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel (Organic certified)
- 3/4 tsp Gaur Gum (to thicken the product)
- 3/4 cup Unscented castile Soap (I Use Dr.Bonners)
- 25 drops of Citrus essential oils (Use a mixture of Lemon & Orange)
This is pretty simple. Take a double boiler pot and melt shea butter. Add aloe gel and whisk the mixture well. Now remove the mixture from heat and add gaur gum to thicken the consistency of the mixture. You can use a blender to mix the powder guar gum evenly. Now add the castile soap into it. You can use the blender to mix all of them together in the end. You will note some lather getting formulated, that pretty ok. Let the mixture cool down and lather settle. Now add your favorite citrus essential oils. Pour the mixture into a container which you can keep in your washroom.
WHERE CAN YOU BUY THE INGREDIENTS IN INDIA FROM
- Shea butter: Moksha Lifestyle
- Essential Oils : SoulFlower
- Gaur Gum: Nutramine ( you can also use Xanthum gum, but Guar gum is easily available in India)
- Castile Soap: I Called it from USA, if any one finds any source in INdia please let me know
- Aloe Vera Gel: Rustic Art ( I used this one because of the fact it is pretty good & USDA Organic certified)
So, let me know how did you find this one and whether it worked for your skin or not.